College is one of the most important investments you will make in your life, and our team is dedicated to help you discover how affordable a Christian college education really can be. Choose your student type from the buttons below to find information tailored to you.
Tuition ($315/credit hour) = $3,820*
Site Fee = $1,250
Tech Fee = $200
*For a full time, 15 credit hour student
Estimated Financial Aid/Semester:
EASE Grant = ($1,420)
Practicum Scholarship = ($885)
Pell Grant (FAFSA) = ($0-$3,097)
Estimated Semester Total: $3,770*
*Graduate Degree programs vary due to program. For more info on Graduate Pricing, visit https://partners.seu.edu/jacksonville/#programs
Scholarships and Student Aid
- The Effective Access to Student Education (EASE) Grant, formally known as the Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG) is a state of Florida private institution grant; non-need based grant. This grant covers $2,841/year for qualified students. This grant is awarded to undergraduate students who have not received a first bachelor’s degree. Student must be enrolled as a full-time student (12 credit hours). In order to receive this grant, students will need to complete the EASE application and proof of Florida Residency. In order to these things, complete the following steps:
- Log in to Net Partner
- Click on the menu button in the top left corner.
- Click on “Documents and Messages”.
- Select “Complete it now” next to the EASE application.
- Select “Upload it now” next to the Proof of Florida Residency.
- For questions regarding the EASE grant, contact our Enrollment Counselor: email@example.com.
Florida Bright Futures
This program provides scholarships based on high school academic achievement. It has three award levels: the Florida Academic Scholars Award, Florida Medallion Scholars Award, and Florida Gold Seal Vocational Scholars Award. Each award has different academic criteria for eligibility and provides a different award amount and/or number of semester hours. For more information on the amount of your Bright Futures Scholarships Southeastern University Jacksonville will accept, contact our Enrollment Counselor: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Florida Bright Futures, visit the website: https://www.floridastudentfinancialaidsg.org/SAPHome/SAPHome?url=home
Pell Grants/Needs-Based Grants
Student Referral Scholarship
Jacksonville Christian School Scholarships
Free Application for Federal Student Aid
If you do not have a financial plan for college, we advise each student to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to be eligible for state funding. Using our school code (001521), the FAFSA will determine your eligibility for all financial awards, grants, work-study programs, and loans. For any questions regarding the completion of a FAFSA, feel free to contact our team and we will help walk you through this process.
At SEU Jacksonville, you get the opportunity as a high school student to not only get ahead academically through our Dual Enrollment program, but also get ahead financially. Our Dual Enrollment Financial Program means dual enrollment tuition you pay while in high school will be deducted to your tuition as an undergraduate program!*
- Dual Enrollment Tuition is discounted at half the undergraduate rate, at $442.50/class
- FAFSA, scholarships, and grants cannot apply toward Dual Enrollment Tuition
- Tuition paid into Dual Enrollment fees can be used as an undergraduate student with us in tuition costs*
*Four courses maximum. Students will receive one class credit back per year, applied as a credit to the site fee. Credit will be split between fall and spring semesters.