The Celebration Internship Program exists within SEU Jacksonville as a two-year, non-degree certificate program designed to practically equip students with hands-on ministry experience. This program is designed to complement and work side-by-side with SEU degree-seeking programs.
Students will receive training in various areas of church life. Each student will choose a ministry practicum that fits their interests and spend each week working alongside staff at Celebration Church to gain experience in that area of ministry.
Students can choose from the following ministry practicums:
- The Pastoral Leadership Practicum is designed to train students with a heart for leading and pastoring within the Church
- Students will receive hands–on experiences in team building, pastoral care, and leading church ministries
- Each week students will have the opportunity to lead in a variety of pastoral environments
- The Next Gen Practicum is built for students with a heart to serve kids and youth ministries.
- Students will receive hands-on experiences in Next Gen ministries, including developing students, communication skills, and spiritual leadership
- Each week students will have the opportunity to impact youth students, kids, and young adults in a variety of environments
Missions & Outreach
- The Missions & Outreach Practicum is designed to train and develop students that will mobilize the Church to help fulfill the Great Commission both locally and globally
- Students will receive hands-on experiences in community outreaches, global missions, and evangelism
- Each week students will have the opportunity to lead outreaches, organize mission trips, and support global initiatives
- The Creative Arts Practicum is designed to develop students who have a passion to advance the Kingdom using their creative gifts
- Students will receive hands-on experiences in photography, film, and design
- Each week students will have the opportunity to create and design visual content using the Adobe Creative Suite
- The Worship Practicum is designed for musically gifted students who are passionate about refining their skills as vocalists and musicians
- Students will receive hands-on experiences in music theory, vocals, instrumentation, and pastoral worship
- Each week students will have the opportunity to engage in an environment that sharpens their musical talents and heart for worship